8 Days of unlimited Yoga classes! 45CHF
*Only valid on your first visit.
3-Session Series of special 2.5h beginner classes on 3 consecutive Saturdays.
Single Session 40CHF
Full Series 90CHF
*Check Workshops & Events For Scheduling.
Open & Beginners Classes
60' Class 20CHF/ 10CHF**
75-90' Class 30CHF/ 15CHF**
60' 10-Classes Pack 180CHF/ 100CHF*
75-90' 10-Classes Pack 270CHF/ 150CHF*
* Valid 4 Months. -10% In Workshops & Boutique.
Unlimited 168CHF / 109CHF*
-Unlimited classes, special programs like kids & pre-postnatal not included.
Once-a-week 108CHF / 60CHF*
-One class per week or a maximum of 4 classes per month.
Once-a-week 60' 72CHF / 40CHF*
-Limited to 60' classes - One class per week or a maximum of 4 classes per month.
* Auto renewal. 12-Month Contract. Monthly direct debit from CC. -10% In Workshops & Boutique. 12th. month Free. Check Contract's Conditions. Prices are per month.
Unlimited Month Membership 200CHF/ 130CHF*
Unlimited Trimester Membership 540CHF/ 350CHF*
Unlimited Semester Membership 960CHF/ 630CHF*
Unlimited Year Membership 1680CHF/ 1090CHF*
Unlimited New Year's Resolution Membership** 1490CHF
* No Auto Renewal. -10% In Workshops & Boutique. ** Valid only in January & February
Prenatal Class 20CHF/ 10CHF**
Postnatal Class 20CHF/ 10CHF**
Prenatal 10-classes Pack 180CHF / 100CHF**
Postnatal 10-classes Pack 180CHF/ 100CHF**
Pre/Postnatal Month Membership 140CHF
Pre/Postnatal Trimester Membership 350CHF
Kids & Family Yoga
* Check Workshops & Events section for schedule
Toddler & Family Single Class (1 Child, 1 Adult) 30CHF
Toddler & Family Single Class (with 2 Children) 40CHF
Toddler Yoga 4-Session Series (1 Child, 1 Adult) 100CHF
Unemployed or People in Need
Only valid for people with no source of regular income, neither savings, and/or attending the RAV and without partners with a regular income. Also valid for low income periods or special cases. The price for this membership will be designed according to the possibilities of the applicant. Email us a letter explaining your situation and the period for which you would need to receive support. We expect people to value the presence & time of the teachers and the work done at the yoga studio. This is not a general sale reduction, if it is in your possibilities to pay the regular memberships, you support us by paying them regularly. This allows us to support other people who otherwise would be excluded from the yoga practice. As soon as you can pay your regular membership please let the us know and give the chance to others in need.
Unlimited Month Membership
If you cannot afford yoga classes, please come and talk to us!
** REDUCED PRICES APPLY TO:
Students (normal education system, uni & fachhochschule)with valid ID & Tanzbüro members. Only applied direct at the front desk.
B.YOGA BASEL GmbH
REGISTER: CHE-201.154.078/ BASEL-STADT
HUTGASSE 1. 4001 BASEL
061 261 32 64
Single Classes, CLASS PACKS & MEMBERSHIPS
Any Single Classes purchased online or by card, but cancelled in advance shall be reusable within 8 days from booking or put on your B.Yoga account (reusable in future) and cannot be refunded in cash or by bank transfer.
Class Packs (CP) and Memberships (M) are personal, not transferable and not refundable.
If a CP or M is paid, but never or only partly used, it expires after its effective date without reimbursement.
Running CP’s & M’s can be suspended for illness, accidents or pregnancy. Suspensions must be requested immediately to B.Yoga by e-mail and medical attest must be presented.
Some M’s can be extended due to business engagements a max. of 1 week for TUM & USM and 2 weeks for UYM. Extensions must be requested in advance by e-mail. M's extensions besides these scenarios are not possible.
Modifications made by B.Yoga in the studio or teacher's schedules can occur at any time. No reimbursement will be made.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TAPAS MEMBERSHIPS/CONTRACTS
1. The Client authorize B.Yoga Basel to charge my credit card account on the same date of each month for the type of contract of my choice in exchange for either access to unlimited yoga classes or a once-a-week yoga class (valid for all regular yoga classes in the schedule, except special programs like Pre-& Postnatal, or Kids & Family Yoga). The auto-pay contract is understood as a 12-month agreement that can be paused freely and at any time for a maximum period of 3 months, after which the schedule of payment will resume normally. To pause the contract, I shall provide notification to B. Yoga Basel at least 2 weeks before the next scheduled monthly payment. This temporary suspension of the contract can take place only once for the duration of the contract.
2. The Client can terminate the auto-pay contract upon notifying in person at B. Yoga Basel at least 1 month before the next due monthly payment and only after at least 3 months of the contract have been executed. No extra fees or charges will be applied for early termination. However, by terminating the auto-pay contract earlier than the agreed duration I will NOT be eligible for the free month of classes as specified above.
3. At the end of the 12-month duration, the contract will automatically renew itself. B.Yoga Basel will remind me by email 1 month before the new contract shall start. I can choose not to renew my 12-month contract at any time and up until 2 days before my new contract is scheduled to start, by notifying B.Yoga Basel in person of my decision.
4. If my credit card is lost, stolen, or expired, I agree to notify B.Yoga Basel before my next scheduled payment. After a second declined charge, B.Yoga Basel can terminate this Agreement. I agree to reimburse fees that B.Yoga Basel may have incurred due to declined transactions or charge-back claims.
5. The client, agree that B.Yoga Basel is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes at B.Yoga Basel may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against B.Yoga Basel or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
WORKSHOPS, EVENTS & YOGA RETREATS
Workshops (WS), events (E) & Yoga Retreats (YR) bookings are personal, not transferable and not refundable.
If a WS, E or YR is paid, but never or only partly used, it expires after its effective date. There is no reimbursement for expired WS, E or YR bookings.
WS, E or YR bookings can be cancelled for illness, accidents and/or important personal reasons (ex: funeral) according to the next policies:
WS's & E's. If cancelled 2 weeks in advanced: cancellation fee of 20CHF and difference refund in cash or no cancellation fee with refund in B.Yoga credit. If cancelled 48 hrs. in advanced: cancellation fee of 30CHF and difference refund in B.Yoga credit. Less than 48hrs: No refund unless the WS or E is fully booked and we can resale your place. If the last case applies, we will refund you as if cancelled 48hrs. in advanced.
YR's. Cancellation of the YR booking is possible until the beginning of the YR with a cancellation fee of 90% of the full YR price (base price plus any additional charges for extras). The cancellation fee, however, will be reduced to 10% of the full YR price, in case all spots of the YR–including any spaces that became free due to cancellations–are sold out, or if the cancelling student finds a replacement person for him/her, who would not have booked the YR otherwise and who also is not on any B.Yoga Basel waiting list for the YR. You are free to prove to B.Yoga Basel that your cancellation did not cause us any loss or damage or that such loss or damages are substantially lower than the cancellation fees mentioned above. B. Yoga Basel hereby advises you that you may lower your financial cancellation risks by obtaining a special travel cancellation insurance. Such insurance would have to be obtained at about the same time you make your payment for the YR.
B.Yoga Basel may cancel your right to take part in the YR and sell your spot to someone else if you fail to pay the full YR fee in time despite having been reminded by B.Yoga Basel two times without success. In this case, B.Yoga Basel is entitled to a cancellation fee in the amount stated in the preceding paragraph.
In case the completion of the YR becomes economically unreasonable, impossible or dangerous for B.Yoga Basel (ex: not enough participants, war or epidemics), B. Yoga Basel reserves the right to cancel the retreat in which case B.Yoga Basel will refund your payments for the retreat as well as any reasonable losses and costs you incurred due to pre-booking travel arrangements (like flights). No other damages will be paid by B.Yoga Basel.
B.Yoga Basel also reserves the right to forfeit your right to take part in the YR without notice if you interfere with the retreat or if you massively break your obligations or duties. In this case you will have to pay any additional return trip costs on your own.
If any one of the presenters is not able to teach at the retreat for any reasons of force majeure, illness or other similar adverseness, B. Yoga Basel is entitled to have him or her substituted by the 2nd. presenter or by any other presenter with the same or similar qualification. If such unavailability of a presenter emerges before the beginning of the YR and if you cancel you retreat booking for this reason, you only have to pay half of the cancellation fees set out in the preceding section. Other than that, B.Yoga Basel will not owe you any reduction of the retreat price or any damages for any such unavailability or change of presenters.
Yoga Props. May be returned within 7 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products which have a defect. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds. Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
Skin and Body .May be returned within 7 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds. Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.